A Beech tree in every garden
Looking for a beech tree to add to your garden? Deciduous plants are plants that shed their leaves in autumn or winter. Deciduous plants are thus the opposite of evergreen plants, which will keep their leaves around the year. However, this will not mean that these plants can’t be great hedging plants.
Deciduous hedges are not planted mainly for the purposes of creating privacy. They are also planted because they have a natural look, which will provide an informal way for creating a hedge between two pieces of land or gardens. This is actually one of the main reasons why people are looking for this hedge. It is to create an informal, ornamental of basically attractive hedge.
For gardeners who are cost-conscious, the price of a deciduous hedging plant could be another reason to get them instead of evergreen hedging plants.
Other advantages are:
- They have beautiful foliage, blossoms or berries
- They require little to no maintenance
- If left unpruned, it will have a more natural look
- The plant will provide shelter and food for wildlife, such as butterflies, bees and birds
- It provides better air circulation to your garden
- It will act as a windbreak
- They are indicators of a new season approaching and they are different in each season